Dear friends and customers,
we would like to inform you that the Karamanlidika Restaurants -the “Food Artistry restaurant” at Ermou street and the “Meze Restaurant” at Sokratous street- are now open as of June 2, 2020. We stand by you, applying all measures and best practices provided by the National Food Agency (EFET), following international and national recommendations, with the aim of protecting public Health and limiting the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, while continuing to serve our customers. These measures apply to organizational matters, personal hygiene and conditions under which service is provided.
Changes have been brought to our reservation procedure:
Reservation hours: 13:00 – 21:30
Maximum number of people under one reservation: 6
Preventive measures and precautions
For our customers
- Avoid congestion & meet the “social distancing” requirements, by restructuring the workplace and reorganizing the table seats, both outdoors and indoors.
- Encouraging contact-less transactions at the cashiers desk.
- Antiseptic gel available for customers and visitors.
- Regular cleaning of working infrastructure and surfaces, areas of common use, equipment and work outfit.
- Non-stop natural ventilation of the interior, through open doors and Windows.
- Setting a maximum number of 6 people per table.
- Contactless menu catalogue in pdf format, accessible with a QR code scan.
- Avoid handshakes.
- Marking of appropriate spots on the floor for customers to follow, in order to avoid queues.
- Implementation of hygiene guidelines, according to the HACCP certification, obtained by the company.
For our staff
- Gradual arrival & departure schedule of employees.
- Controlled access schedule for the employees, in common areas.
- Providing workers with appropriate personal protective equipment: gloves and mask or face shield.
- Encouraging the implementation of good personal hygiene practices.
- Use of covered garbage bins with a lid.
- Informing workers about preventive measures and good practices.
- Rearrangement of the kitchen facilities.
For all of us
- Availability of antiseptic gel at the cashiers desk.
- Regular maintenance of ventilation and air conditioning Systems.
- Installation of plexiglass sheets, in front of the cashiers desk and kitchen.
- Controlled handling of materials, objects and products.
- Adjusting third-party turnout.
- Supervisor assigned to monitor the implementation of all the above.
Karamanlidika continues to operate without interruption the grocery store, at 41 Evripidou street. You may shop food supplies and pick up your order from the store, from Monday to Saturday, 08:00 – 17:00. Since March, the company has also launched an order-to-home service, transporting and delivering the goods by our own vehicles.